Friday, July 10, 2015

Review Lion Heart (Scarlet #3) by A.C. Gaughen

Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3)Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must say that this book was different, A LOT DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS BOOKS OF THE TRILOGY.

The point that begins with the story is after a few weeks after the ending of the previous book, Lady Thief.

The pace was steady and not to rush except with the ending , it was for me very rush.

The characters:
In this book did not appear my favorite character, because something tragic happen to him in the previous book. But this time we had to spend more time with a minor character of the previous book and a new character.

Pro: We got to explore more of England, not just Nottingham. Scarlet is even more badass than the previous books and is willing to do anything to protect her people and her home.
Cons: I had big hopes for this book and that ending, we didn't spend a lot of time with Robin than I hoped.

My feelings about this book are totally different than the previous book, Lady Thief, and even more with the first book of the trilogy, Scarlet.

(view spoiler)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment