Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows

The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK
description

In the beginning I was like
description

But then
description

The story is REALLLY GREAT, the characters well written, the way that is written makes you to read more .

We have a badass queen, beautiful guys, a beautiful map and unique creatures that are intriguing.

Everything is not predictable except for (view spoiler).

I must say I really like the romance and the characters Black Knife and Wilhelmina.
I can't figure out why I haven't read this book before, it's one of the best books I have read this year, it's definitely a must have and everybody should read it.
description

I need The Mirror King ASAP, why it's soo far
description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment