Saturday, September 26, 2015

BLOG TAG: SECRET LIFE OF A BOOK BLOGGER!!!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much to Nori from ReadWriteLove28 for tagging me for this!

How long have you been a blogger?
I started blogging in July of 2015. I'm practically a newbie.

At what point do you think you will stop?
When it stop being fun for me, that's when I will stop. But so far, this have been a good ride that I don't want it to end.

What is the best thing?
THE BOOK COMMUNITY. I feel we are like this happy family where we support and help each other.

What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
When some bloggers spoil some books for me. It's not okay, and because of that I need to have some precautions when I look for a book online.

How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
Depends, if I don't found the gif I want to put on a post, I have to make it and takes a long time. But if I found the image that I want to put, it's less time and it's more quickly.

Who is your book crush?
Sam from Assassin's Blade and Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
What author would you like to have on your blog?
Any author that wants to be on my blog.For me is going to be a pleasure to do it.
What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
Pajamas, or pajama's shorts with a comfortable shirt.

How long does it take you to prepare?
With Lyrics Book Tag, I start doing it after I post the one of the week, and I do it through the week. In the case of the reviews , I try to do them the same day as I finish the book because that way I have my mind fresh with the knowledge of the book and I it's more hard for me to forget something after I finish it but I do it's a draft to make sure I don't miss anything and to make sure I don't spoil anything, and after that I check if I don't have any mistakes or translation problems (English is my second language so sometimes I have translation problems)
How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?
I really like it, as what I stated before. I feel we are this family in which we can help each other.

What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
You should have some weekly posts and tags and write things you like.

This was a fun post for you all to read!
Now…I tag…

Fantasy Angel from Avid Reader
Gabi from BooksABlog
Ale from Bookish Unicorn
Brianna and Agelina from Otakutwins Reviews
Claudia Victoria from PenMarkings

If you were tagged, make sure to answer all of the above questions and link back to this

No comments:

Post a Comment