Thursday, October 8, 2015

SONGS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN BOOKS AND IN THE MOVIE ADAPTATION OF BOOKS


A lot of you have you acknowledged my love for the books and the music. And when a certain song appears in a book, I have to hear it to understand a little better the situation.Or in the case of the movie adaptation, I really like it. So in here I'm going to put some of the books that authors have mentioned popular songs in it and some of the songs from the movie adaptations in which I love the songs.

  • Hallelujah (cover) by The Beatles in the Precious Stone Trilogy(I don't remember in which from the three) by Kerstin Gier. 

  • Wanted Dead of Alive by Bon Jovi in Breath (Sea Breeze #1) by Abbi Glines


    • Amazed by Boyz II Men in The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley.





    • Faster by Sofi de la Torre for the movie adaptation of Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. 




    • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri in the movie adaptation for Breaking Dawn part 2 by Stephenie Meyer.




     So what do you think about this post ? If I miss a song mentioned in a book,  tell me in the comments below.  See you guys to the next one.

    2 comments:

    1. This is such an interesting post! I never notice songs in books or movies so I love the idea of posting and pairing them.

      ReplyDelete